We get it.
It's the season of giving, so you're hesitant to think about what YOU want to receive.
We see you.
Filling up an "imaginary" shopping cart with your favorite designs, only to forget about it, or delete it later. As much as you'd love those new Amethyst earrings, or perhaps that California Tourmaline ring, now just isn't the right time....
Not this time!
Sami fine jewery is giving away items YOU have wished for! Up to ten (10) lucky wishers will recieve an item from their wish lists.
1. Both in-store and online entries are eligible. All wish lists created or updated between November 8th and December 14th will qualify.
2. To enter in-store, simply request that an associate help you fill out a hand-written wish list. Hand-written wish lists must be completely filled out with all client information, including full name, contact information, birthday and anniversary dates, and item information. Incomplete hand-written wish lists will not be eligible. To enter online, create a complete profile at samifinejewelry.com, and add items to your wish list. Just click on the heart icon under each item you would like to add to your list.
3. Multiple entries are not counted as multiple chances to win. Though you may create multiple hand-written wish lists in-store, or create multiple lists online, each entry under the same name or account is combined into one entry.
Sami Fine Jewelry reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time. No purchase is necessary to enter. Exact value of winning items is not garunteed. Value of all items given for this promotion is not to exceed $10,000.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sami Fine Jewelry Win Your Wish List Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 14, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry (“Entrant”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as stated below:
5. PRIZE AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): $1,000 towards winner’s wish list, awarded as a Sami Fine Jewelry gift certificate or credit with a total value of USD$1,000. Items chosen on wish list can only be in stock items. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, country/state and local taxes/VAT, including applicable duty, associated with prize acceptance. Actual/appraised value of any items purchased at Sami Fine Jewelry may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable or assignable. Prizes may only be shipped to 50 United States. No substitution or transfer of any prize is permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Grand prize cannot be exchanged for cash and there is no cash value.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: : The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about December 14, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period and for each Entry Period, as applicable.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified at the e-mail address provided during Entry submission and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s state of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or if potential winner is not eligible will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
8. GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any part) and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation and award the Weekly Prizes from among all eligible Entries received for each Entry Period prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, mistranscribed, delayed or incomplete Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES: Entrants/winners agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Arizona or the appropriate State Court located in the U.S.; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States. Any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of Washington, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Washington in the U.S.
11. WINNER: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: email@example.com with Sami Wish List Winner as the subject line. Requests must be received by January 1st, 2020. Winners List will be sent after prizes have all been awarded.
12. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Sami Fine Jewelry 16704 Avenue of the Fountains Ste#100, Fountain Hills, Arizona 85268.